What’s for Dinner?
- Do these words ever send a chill up and down your spine?
- When you think of meal planning and food preparation. . . what comes to mind?
- Are you excited about spending hours flipping through cookbooks, and perusing websites for healthy recipes?
- Do you look forward to spending your weekend in the kitchen cooking for the week?
- Does the thought of meal planning make you tense?
- Do you find it difficult to find time to grocery shop in an already packed schedule?
- Do you just want to add some new recipes to your rotation, and don’t know where to start?
If this sounds like you, then don’t dread meal prepping for one more minute. Our meal prep workshops were designed especially for you.
Nourishing FoodNourishing Your FamilyNourishing Your Life
Our workshops help you take the stress out of meal planning, grocery shopping and cleaning up a messy kitchen.
You’ll assemble six (6) whole-food, plant-based, organic, allergen friendly, freezer meals in less than two hours that you and your family will enjoy.
Each meal serves 4-6 people, and some of our soups, and stews serve even more. All of this for as little as $4-$5 per serving!
You’ll leave here with a bundle of tasty recipes. All your food, spices, utensils and serving bags are provided. The only thing you’ll need is a cooler or cooler bag to store your meals until you get home. And by all means, don’t forget your wine!
As an added bonus, we pride ourselves in offering allergen friendly meals. So our meals will never contain processed chemicals or ingredients you can’t pronounce. Our meals are always gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, corn-free and egg-free. Talk to us if there are other food allergies in your family.
Join us in My Nourishing Kitchen with your friends and a favorite bottle of wine, for the most fun you’ve ever had preparing delicious meals for you and your family.
We can’t wait for you to join us in My Nourishing Kitchen
Register now and enjoy the peace of mind knowing dinner is prepped and ready to go whenever you need it!
My Nourishing Kitchen is located in Ashland, VA. We will provide the exact location address after your registration is complete.
Workshops need at least six registrants, so encourage friends to join you!
“Food is not just fuel. Food is about family. Food is about community. Food is about identity. And we nourish all of those things when we eat well.”
Group Workshop February 6th7–9 pm (registration closes February 1st)
Registration Closes February 1st
Group Workshop February 19th7–9 pm (registration closes February 14th)
Registration Closes February 14th